Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DESCRIPTION OF MY PERSONALITY

My name is Inna Rahmaani Madah Putri,in short Inna. I have lived in Depok since 1994. I’m 19th years old.  My major is Management in Gunadarma University.  My last education is from 38 Senior High School.
I’ve many hobbies, singing is number one,reading is number two and the last is watching television.
I’ve a big dreams. I want to be a success.
Long ago,I want to be a doctor,for helping each other but when I was in Senior High School, I don’t like science at all,so I change my passion to become a business woman or tycoon maybe hehe.
The reason why I took this major because it can be support my dream.
Besides it,I want to make my parents proud of me. They gave me everything, I’ve nothing without them.
If I were rich, I would buy anything that my parents want. But in fact I’m not rich so I can’t buy anything that  they want haha LOL.
Now, I must chase a high GPA in this University. I didn’t want to be lag here..
So, if Mr.D likes my personal description, you can give me an “A” for this maybe ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment