Wednesday, March 27, 2013

PRESENT PERFECT TENSE

VERBAL SENTENCES : 

1.  I have already seen that film
     I haven’t  seen that film 
     Have you seen that film?
2.  I have played football for two hours
     I haven’t played football for two hours
     Have you played football for two hours?
3.  He has typed the letter 
     He hasn’t typed the letter
     Has he typed the letter?
4.   I have waited for two hours
      I haven’t waited  for two hours
     Have you waited for two hours?  
5.  We have finished that job 
     We haven’t finished that job
     Have we finished that job?
6.  She has had a breakfast already
     She hasn’t had a breakfast
     Has she had a breakfast? 
7.  They have gone to Bali
     They haven’t gone to Bali
     Have they gone to Bali? 
8.  He has came since ten minutes
     He hasn’t came since ten minutes
     Has he came since ten minutes? 
9.  I have visited the museum
     I haven’t visited the museum
     Have you visited the museum?
10.You have gone to school recently
     You haven’t gone to school recently
     Have you gone to school recently?
11.You have grown since the last time I saw you
     You haven’t grown since the last time I saw you 
     Have you grown since the last time I saw you? 
12.I think I have met him once before.
     I think I haven’t met him once before
     Have I met him before?
13.My English has really improved since I moved to America
     My English hasn’t really improved since I moved to America
     Has my English improved since I moved to America?

No comments:

Post a Comment